We’re experts at recovering lost data
At Doctor Data Recovery, we have highly experienced data recovery technicians and state-of-the-art tools and software to help you recover any type of data on any type of media.
As a small family-based business with low overheads, we’re able to offer you a fast, reliable and very affordable service. We’ll work endlessly spending as much time as needed to retrieve your data and with our fixed rates, there will be no additional charges to you regardless of the time taken or outcome.
We’re so confident with our data recovery services that we offer a No Data No Charge* policy. If we can’t get your data back, there is no charge. *Note: An upfront attempt fee may apply to physically damaged hard drives where parts are required, or hard drives that have been previously opened. The attempt fee is only payable if you wish to proceed with the quote. The attempt fee purely covers the costs of purchasing a donor hard drive.
Expert data recovery technicians
Fast, reliable service
State-of-the-art tools and software
No Data No Charge Policy*
Fixed rate service pricing
Friendly and professional
24 Hour Emergency Service
what our customers say
- Just wanted to thank Jason so much for fixing my laptop and recovering very precious pictures of my son! Jason went above and beyond to help and I couldn't recommend him highly enough!!Cassi Johnston
- Hi Jason, Thank you for getting back all our work documents! I was panicking that I was going to have to redo all our work forms from scratch. It took me hours to set them up in the first place! Will highly recommend you to my family and friends! Jackie.Jackie Mayer
- After losing a very important assignment, I simply called up Jason who was very understanding, friendly and helpful! Within a couple of hours my file was recovered (which I thought would be impossible). Thank you so much for the great service Jason.Beth
- To the Staff at Doctor Data Recovery, The compassion that was expressed from your team was amazing - Thank you for being so patient with me and recovering my crashed Laptop. "A problem shared is a problem halved"Mary Brian
- Jason, Nothing could replace what you have recovered, thank you for your time and valuable advice.Trent Collings
- Thank you for a brillant job. Its good to see there are still caring businesses out there that focus on the job and not money.Garry Hislop
From the Blog
news, useful tips and info
“The problem ? LOSS OF DATA. Today you store your most precious memories on digital media. CDs, USB keys, hard drives… have a lifespan of 30 years at best. They get scratched, demagnetized, coffee-stained, and become incompatible with your latest computer. The Cloud gets hacked, it is expensive and dematerializes your personal information. Our solution…Details
Did you know? -Just 1 gram of DNA is theoretically capable of holding 455 exabytes – enough for all the data held by Google, Facebook and every other major tech company, with room to spare. It’s also incredibly durable: DNA has been extracted and sequenced from 700,000-year-old horse bones. But conditions have to be right…Details
Seagate has taken the lead with the worlds thinnest 500 Gb portable Hard Drive, only 7mm Thick!